Parenting Teenagers course, 2009
Improving your skills and understanding the 21st century teenager!
Could this be for you?
We ran a course … for those who think they might have something to learn and something to offer others! Learning from other parents. Sharing experiences.
This is not a course run by experts! It’s run by and for ordinary parents who are honest enough to think they could learn something and improve family life.
- Venue: Main Street Community Church
- Dates: Started Thursday 1st October 2009
- Time: 7.30pm start to 9.30pm
- Lasts: 6 sessions, break at half-term
- Plus: one optional session for the teenagers
- Cost: £7.00 only for Course Handbook
N.B. This course was held in the church and run by church members but was open to all parents of all faiths and none.