A Brief and Unofficial History of Frodsham
Kingsley Hall Children’s Home
The home, run by The Children’s Society, was opened in 1886 by the Bishop of Chester. It was for boys between eight and twelve years old. It closed in 1896 and the children moved to Tattenhall.
Sources of more information:
There is a brief history of the Hall and stories of two of the children on the Children’s Society virtual archive: Hidden Lives Revealed