Leviticus 19:33–34: hospitality and the alien
This talk was given by Martin Ansdell-Smith on . It is the third in a series on hospitality.
The total length of the recording is .
Play in browser
MP3 (16.3MB) (96kb/s constant rate)
This talk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Most scripture passages on this page and in the talk are taken from the New Revised Standard Version Bible: Anglicised Edition, copyright © 1989, 1995 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Other references and quotations are from:
- Barry, J D, ed, The Lexham Bible Dictionary, Lexham Press, 2016, on ‘Outsider’.
- Calvin, J, Commentary on the Bible (1563), Laridian, 2017.
- Goldingay, J, Exodus and Leviticus for Everyone, SPCK, 2011.
- Matthews, K A, Leviticus: Holy People, Holy God, Crossway, 2009.
- Wenham, G J, The Book of Leviticus (NICOT), Eerdmans, 1979.
- Wesley, J, Explanatory Notes (1754--1756), on Leviticus 19:34.